Winter 2015 Session: from January 2 to April 2, 2015 (12 weeks)
All Winter 2015 Session information is now posted on our Programs page.
On-line registration is now available - please go to the Registrations page or click here.
Please note: As of December 9, 2014, the following sessions are full:
- CanSkate: Monday 6:20pm to 7:05pm
- CanSkate: Tuesday 5:00pm to 5:45pm
- CanSkate: Tuesday 6:30pm to 7:15pm
- CanSkate: Thursday 5:00pm to 5:45pm
- CanSkate: Thursday 6:30pm to 7:15pm
- CanSkate: Saturday 10:50am to 11:35am
- CanSkate: Saturday 12:20pm to 1:05pm
- CanSkate: Sunday 9:55am to 10:40am
- CanSkate: Sunday 10:55am to 11:40am
- CanSkate: Sunday 11:50am to 12:35pm
Please visit the News and Events page for more details.
The Skate Canada membership fee is $33.
Reminder: Skaters must be registered a minimum of 48 hours prior to the start of the first class attended.
2015 RHFSC Club Competition
February 7, 2015
Save the date! February 7th, 2015, is our annual Club Competition! This season, the competition will be in an exciting new format where all competitors will be put into one of three teams, each with an equal mix of skill levels. Skaters will compete in individual events against similar-level skaters from the other teams in order to win points for their team. This is a great opportunity for our skaters to try competing for the first time, in their home arena. Register by the early-bird deadline (December 15, 2014) to participate in selecting team names and to get a chance to receive a free Club t-shirt!
For more information, click here.
To register, click here.